Who will be the final 2 KI characters? (VOTE!) - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1849
Latest: ByronAxiox
New This Month: 457
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 10696
Total Topics: 1433
Most Online Today: 181
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Poll

Which two will it be?

T.J. Combo
- 5 (6.4%)
Riptor
- 1 (1.3%)
Cinder
- 12 (15.4%)
Fulgore
- 23 (29.5%)
Spinal
- 27 (34.6%)
Maya
- 1 (1.3%)
Kim Wu
- 2 (2.6%)
Tusk
- 2 (2.6%)
New Character
- 5 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: October 31, 2013, 04:13:30 PM

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Who will be the final 2 KI characters? (VOTE!)  (Read 7632 times)

Eclipso

• Global Moderator
  • Godlike Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: Shin Eclipso
    • View Profile
Re: Who will be the final 2 KI characters? (VOTE!)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 06:32:56 PM »

i'm going with what I have to believe would be the best strategy...one new and one old character left this season. I originally thought 5 old and 3 new, but I don't see 2 new characters. It's like Spinal as the skull symbol and someone else new. The 3 dots on the foot of fulgore is very interesting it just seems weak to use as a symbol for a character when they mean nothing more than an aesthetic to the character.

Well, 2 new characters to finish season one might start a riot and probably isn't likely. I do however think we will get another new character in season 2.

Leggomyleghoe

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »

Spinal is obviously the 7th, considering they're revealing him on Halloween. (Skeletons) the 8th could be either Fulgore or Cinder; or possibly a new female/male character. I'd figure they would use Fulgores face as a symbol since everyone recognizes him by that. I don't think they would use such a minor detail on the back of his boots unless Double Helix is really trying to throw us off. Cinder if not, isn't in Season 1, He'll definitely be in Season 2. His Symbol will probably be the fire hazard symbol, then again that symbol shown for the 8th could be Ultra-Tech's weird way of a hazard symbol. Or like i said, a new male/female character. I'm fine with either or of the characters, they'll try to save the best for last and that will bring hype for Season 2.

killerinstinctfan1994

• Master Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »

After Killer Instinct's been in the closet for so long, I don't think that the hype is going anywhere .. despite who they choose for season one or reserve for season two. There are also subcommunities that have KI2 characters as their favorites, and do not really care for Fulgore, Cinder, etc. These people will stick around anyway. So, yeah, I think that the hype is still going to be there.
T.J.C.

Leggomyleghoe

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »

After Killer Instinct's been in the closet for so long, I don't think that the hype is going anywhere .. despite who they choose for season one or reserve for season two. There are also subcommunities that have KI2 characters as their favorites, and do not really care for Fulgore, Cinder, etc. These people will stick around anyway. So, yeah, I think that the hype is still going to be there.

I respect that a lot! but i do not know man..if they're borrowing story elements from KI2. I just don't see Maya or Tusk making the cut. What would their purpose be? I don't think they would care about Shadow Jago since they have no sort of relationship to that man. Ken Lobb already stated we won't see Eyedol or Gargos in KI2013. In my opinion, i think Kim Wu would be the character they will go with if they're bringing a character back from KI2. Popularity wise; Her story was simple and basic. Then again, i could be wrong.

PROOF

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »

im pretty sure there bringing everyone back from original ki1 to ki2.... how are they gonna have season 2 or season 3 pass... they need to make money so there gonna release them but slowly cuz they still need to remodel them etc..... there rushing cuz of ki3 and microsoft cuz its a launch title otherwise everyone woulda been on da roster.. dont worry bro.... i dont want tusk ... and ki2 chars but there apart of ki... so i guess they will make an appearance. imo cuz sadira and all these new chars... i rather they put OG chars..
gtfo

fowltief

• Triple Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: fowltief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 05:50:01 PM »

spinal and fulgore should be the last two. Cinder would make a great opener for season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed two characters on Halloween.

killerinstinctfan1994

• Master Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »

It just occurred to me ... if mystery symbol number two DOES turn out to be a warning/danger symbol of some sort, couldn't that very much apply to Fulgore since he is also an experiment, as well as his two stages being KI1: Warehouse KI2: Museum???
T.J.C.

PROOF

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 10:22:20 PM »

im going to say riptor cuz i heard ken lobb saying that theer will be more characters and he said something  about riptor of how much he loved him and was one of his fav characters im guessing its riptor and like fulgore or riptor spinal and save fulgore for season 2 but i doubt it fulgore is a must and its prolly gonna be riptor.
gtfo

MrTBlack

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »

spinal and fulgore should be the last two. Cinder would make a great opener for season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed two characters on Halloween.

They may since it's gonna be released on the day xbox one comes out and it would be redundant to release another teaser since people would be playing it already.

Darththork99

• Extreme Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: Quilava Slave
  • Born once, Die twice. Born twice, die once.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 11:06:02 AM »

They may since it's gonna be released on the day xbox one comes out and it would be redundant to release another teaser since people would be playing it already.

Fulgore should open season 2. Spinal and Cinder will probably make it. But if they were goin for a dual reveal, I would say T.J. Combo and Riptor.
KI2013
Combo record:
Glacius: 98 hit Ultra
Thunder: 128 hit Ultra
Sadira: 80 hit Ultra
Orchid: 89 hit Ultra
Spinal: --
Fulgore: --

MrTBlack

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 01:26:31 AM »

Fulgore should open season 2. Spinal and Cinder will probably make it. But if they were goin for a dual reveal, I would say T.J. Combo and Riptor.

Yeah I hear you. I thought they should have released the 3 characters that didn't make it to ki2 in season 1 and then, release the 3 newcomers from ki2 in season 2.

PROOF

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 04:43:13 PM »

tj combo and riptor makes sense cuz at least for season 2 its cinder... and like fulgore i guess maybe more time to work on em... but imo the first 2 left in ki1 should be ki1 status SPINAL FULGORE
gtfo
Pages: 1 [2]

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke