Buy Now
Killer Instinct Comics - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Killer Instinct (Arc)
Killer Instinct 2
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Forum

Recent News

02/06/17: Sneak Peak At Ultimates for Killer Instinct

10/30/16: Get the Killer Instinct Season 3 Soundtrack here.

07/20/16: Pre-order Killer Instinct Definitive Edition here!

07/17/16: The Killer Instinct Definitive Edition is coming Sept 20th!

News Archive

Killer Instinct TV

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1302
Latest: MilenfaMup
New This Month: 28
New This Week: 28
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 10649
Total Topics: 1416
Most Online Today: 118
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98

Author Topic: Killer Instinct Comics  (Read 6582 times)

Eyedol

Killer Instinct Comics
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:39:48 PM »

Hello everyone :)

Before we set off, let me tell you this could be a bit longer than I even expected myself :D Here we gooooo ^^

Long time coming, day 1 KI veteran, first time on this board although I have been a visitor for years. Got me surprised by the way there is a "new forum" as I recall the site still being the same while I never looked at the boards in all those years.

Besides the "Hi, this is me" stuff the reason why I post here is because I came to find out there Killer Instinct Comics - or some sort of - exist in the wild and I'm speaking about those things:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/killerinstinct/images/f/f6/510780D2A.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130626192203

As you can see I'm not one of those who reside in the US where most of initial releases of video game related stuff takes place or similar so even after all those years - especially after all those years now that internet is more than "fasionable" - I get to find out new stuff. So it is with the comics as well. And while I browsed the web recently in order to determine how easily those can be purchased I sadly found out those go for a good price but only for singles making it unattractive big time with shipping costs or full sets of all 6 issues that go for 100+ bucks.

Yeah, right, a real KI fan like I am puts out that money. I did not mention that right next to KI on the fighting game level there is something else making me feel the same, just on a different level where KI doesn't compete with - called "TMNT". Guessing how much money goes into TMNT stuff isn't too difficult then. Besides that I'd be surely willing to spend good money on the issues if I only knew if they are worth it.

From what I have read on the web those issues tell the KI story and if that's true for the most part I NEED to take at least a good peek on those first before purchasing. And yeah, as someone who got to beat Eyedol in the first KI only with either Sabrewulf or in super-rare cases Fulgore (both my fav characters to play with) .. oh yeah and with Eyedol too thanks to the L, R, X, B, Y, A code on the SNES (I still remember it like it was yesterday ;) ) .. and not being that fluent with english back then in the days I would really appreciate getting to know the entire story ... especially after all those years :´)

Unfortunately - while browsing the web - I was not able to find a single page showing at least one or two pages of what's inside those issues. Honestly I was hoping there was someone like me with tmnttoys.net ("Andere Figuren & Zubehör") showing off magazine contents from the very past that are considered abandoned or lost.

Please do not get me wrong - of course I'd go for free stuff but if the value for me personally is given I wouldn't turn down a very personal offer from someone who likes to do good business while I'd still like a peek.

Where else if not here I can hope for support? You tell me, I'm right here and foremost saying thanks CXK for doing what you do here - wife included! For a private project you guys already provided me with more than what most platforms praising past times were doing for me. Highly (!) appreciated!

So long my fellows killers,
be safe, be ultra,
Chris :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:51:52 PM by Eyedol »

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: A FATAL ERR0R
    • View Profile
Re: Killer Instinct Comics
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »

Eyedol: Its possible your account was accidentally lost. I just noticed it shows you as a guest and I recently had an issue with the forum software during an update. Please sign up again or email me at CXK@killerinstinctonline.net and I'll see if I can help.

Sorry about that!

Eyedol

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 06:34:29 AM »

Ah yiss! Thank you for the hint as it got me surprised for a sec there. Re-Registered now :)

shakur123

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 12:13:43 PM »

here you go:

Link deleted because i need the cloud space
PM if you want the files

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:28:25 AM by shakur123 »

Eyedol

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 10:41:52 PM »

Oh wow :o Thank you much for this! I'll look into it in detail after work :)

Update: Thank you, that helps a lot for my hunt!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:52:23 AM by Eyedol »

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke