SELLING KI "CABINETS" - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1331
Latest: Inittee
New This Month: 27
New This Week: 21
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 10688
Total Topics: 1432
Most Online Today: 127
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 85
Total: 85

Author Topic: SELLING KI "CABINETS"  (Read 7265 times)

shakur123

SELLING KI "CABINETS"
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:14:52 AM »

Im just finishing the last details to my cab, and searching for stuff i found this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Killer-Instinct-Stand-up-arcade-games_60436325193.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.Q1CFAz

MOQ is 2 pieces and its $680 for each cabinet, they came with a multigame sistem.  I dont know how much is for the shipping but if i havent get my hands on my cab i probably go for this option, they still looked too "china made" but its a great start for someone who wants a ki cab.

They also have this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Killer-Instinct-Bartop-arcade-machine-WSA_60209506274.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.Q1CFAz

I think its pretty interesting how the launching of ki3 has somehow "reboosted" ki and ki2.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:23:42 AM by shakur123 »

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: A FATAL ERR0R
    • View Profile
Re: SELLING KI "CABINETS"
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 05:33:59 PM »

Wow...I'm looking for a cabinet. This looks like a good starter to work into a more accurate one. If someone orders this please post about how it went. I'm a little skeptical, I've never ordered from that site.

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 05:48:10 PM »

Look at this one, a KI bar top lol. I would actually like this. http://sunamusement.en.alibaba.com/product/60209506274-212047260/Killer_Instinct_Bartop_arcade_machine_WSA_668KI_.html

I noticed it says "Min order 6 units". I guess you have to order that many? That seems a little crazy.

redeyeguy

• Global Moderator
  • Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 04:07:55 PM »

I noticed it says "Min order 6 units". I guess you have to order that many? That seems a little crazy.

Lol for amusement parks and tournaments? 6 units can't be right for an out of production model that is mostly a collectable. Gotta say though, the condition looks great!

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »

Lol for amusement parks and tournaments? 6 units can't be right for an out of production model that is mostly a collectable. Gotta say though, the condition looks great!

It looks to me like they are being built by this company, not original cabinets. The controller panel seems a little...off in size. I get the itch every now and then and look all over Craigslist for a cabinet. I never find one near me, if I do its very expensive for some reason. Its like all of the available cabinets sold years ago when I didnt have money for one. Now that I've got a little spare cash, I can only find them at $2499 in Dallas. But its in perfect condition, it was restored and looks beautiful. There's not chance I'd buy it at that price though. I can't put it in my house other than the Garage and thats pretty full now.

shakur123

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 11:08:31 AM »

Heres the experience that i had with these people:

1) I contact the company and looks like a legit business, they tell me that they make the deal throught alibaba (witch gives you the option of more security, making a claim, refund etc)
2) Min order quantity are 2 pieces (at least thats what they told me)
3) The cabinets are not original
4) They put a multigame board (with ki and ki2)

I was thinking "pimp" the cabinet to look more "original", i had in mind getting one and make it a ki2 but for now i better focus on the last touches for my original ki, i agree with CXK the cabs seem a little weird plus i dont the fact that they put a lcd monitor.

Still i think its a great start for someone who doesnt have access to buy an original cab (people outside usa) if i havent buy mine i would definitely buy one of these.

Kk-Man

• Awesome Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: MadMetalKaiser
  • It's da way you move, to da killa groove.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 01:25:42 PM »

I'd say we better see one first, so we can judge the quality on the materials and the assembly.
Because to me this looks like it could be considered a good deal but it won't.
By selling 6packs of those do they want to take over the arcade market ? I don't wanna go to an arcade and find a row of six of those china counterfeit cabs.
There's already enough of generic cabinets plenty of emulators.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke