Most of what I don't like are nitpicks. That said...
1. Get rid of the "FIGHT!" after the "READY".
2. Change the Street Fighter font to something more grim looking. Same goes for the combo counter.
3. NEEDS sound effects for characters as they are taking damage. As it is right now, it sounds like you're beating a lifeless ragdoll scarecrow.
4. I realize No Mercies aren't in the game yet, but I'd prefer them only available in Ultimate Combos if they do make a comeback.
5. I know this KI is supposed to be a far more serious take on the series, but I'd love to see Humiliations return. That said, I'd only want them available in Ultimate Combo form as an ender move.
I look forward to participating more in this thread.
Man I definitely agree! That "Ready Fight!" if this a more serious take on the game then they should really lose the "Fight". There was something unique about KI's simple "Ready"....smh that "Fight" cheapens it! I reiterate this once again, it was the small details that made KI standout. And all the small things together created the whole experience..attention to this is important if they are to capture the essence of KI. There was much to build on in KI that would not require Ann straight identity change!