KI Audio Rips!! - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1745
Latest: okrokov.ru
New This Month: 259
New This Week: 244
New Today: 50
Stats
Total Posts: 10717
Total Topics: 1439
Most Online Today: 689
Most Online Ever: 1107
(January 15, 2020, 09:55:25 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: KI Audio Rips!!  (Read 86012 times)

Eclipso

• Global Moderator
  • Godlike Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: Shin Eclipso
    • View Profile
Re: Arcade Audio Rips?
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2015, 08:43:14 AM »

Fair enough, big kudos to both of you for the work. I know its appreciated.

Gruntzilla94

• Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2015, 10:49:31 PM »

Also a big thanks to gruntzilla94 too... He made a massive update to the ki2 list file that i used... With those time savings it let me go back to ki1

And gruntzilla94....  I really want to chat with you about Primal Rage 2, ha... Thats my grail in the arcade world... Like Starfox 2 usee to be my grail for SNES,  ha.

Are you doing any fixing patching work,  or just ripping audio,  visual stuff?

Well the list was very easy to make and since you said you would do it anyways I decided to just help you out. Glad you appreciated it.

Anyways with Primal Rage 2, I am working on how to get it to work, the closest I have been was a black screen that should have led to a Sauron v Sauron demo match. I already can access the sounds to the game and already uploaded every single music track in the game on to YouTube. Also I do not know how to access the graphics files, I don't know the format they use (but I can file swap and found the memory addresses to the graphics layers so I can remove any layer I want.), someone on YouTube does know but he hasn't done many videos after a while. So the only help that I would need is to how to change how the hard drive is being read, because that is the problem that is not letting the game run. So that's whats going on with Primal Rage 2, however if you want to know more about the game either go to my YouTube to see my videos on it, or you can go play it in Illinois at the Galloping Ghost Arcade, which has a copy of the game running everyday (I mean if you are close to it, I am not so I haven't played it yet.)

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2015, 03:16:33 PM »

Hey all...  Apologies for the delay...

I haven't forgotten you guys, ha.

1 ) I worked all weekend, fun fun.
2 ) computer crashed, hmm... system restore worked though...
3 ) my final "list" files for the games were lost thanks to system restore...k....
4 ) computer continues to be unstable... heh
5 ) gearing up to put Win 7 back on (more fun)

Then 6) update my list files again (I have slightly older backups, won't take long)

7 ) Finish SNES and Gameboy, upload here, then I'll provide the "final" update for the collection in torrent form.

8 ) profit?

9 ) Mortal Kombat Audio?... hmmm... ha

Kk-Man

• Awesome Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: MadMetalKaiser
  • It's da way you move, to da killa groove.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2015, 11:49:38 PM »

Done setting up my files... so the unknowns will remain those, lol.

KI ended up having a far larger rename than I expected, so I'll be re-ripping and encoding that along with my encode of KI2.

Sorry for any issue... I'd recommend not downloading the current version if you care about a massive renaming of files.
I'm anxious to see if you find this unused Vampire character's music that is included in Rare Replay. Its the final unlock for the game and I havent seen anyone reach it yet.
I want it too !

Amazing work here, thanks a lot.

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2015, 04:02:16 PM »

Back up and running with Windows 7... I'll try and have the rest done tonight... but, first... grocery shopping, heh. :)

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2015, 12:00:08 AM »

SNES is essentially done, similar to KI Gold... basically, just getting the music tracks.  Have converted the GameBoy music too, but now I need to go through and ID the music and edit the files names.

I suspect I'll be able to finish that later tomorrow, but for the moment I need sleep, hard to focus on all the text, ha. ;)

shakur123

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »

Cool! im sure its a lot of work bro, but is really appreciated!!

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2015, 11:41:53 PM »

A small treat... I ripped 396 sound samples from KI SNES.  Includes audio like the spoken names, grunts, ultra combo, etc.

The issue... play back isn't accurate and that's the nature of the beast with SNES.  I could either rip the audio samples quickly in bulk... or I could rip them one at a time using something like ZSNES and some tricks and that's very time consuming.

This way you get many of the samples, but you may still need to tweak the playback speed or Hz or whatever to make them sound "perfect" to your ears.

I've provided more info in the "ReadMe" for the KI SNES SFX in WAV format... yes WAV.  FLAC would be a waste of time in this case.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:43:33 PM by teknomedic »

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2015, 05:30:28 AM »

I think I'm done... woot.  Zipping the files and directories now, will upload a direct link here in a little bit.  Perhaps someone with a far faster internet connection could toss up a torrent?  I'll eventually do it if no one else will, but I prefer not too... my internet is seriously slow.... like 256kb upload slow.

Eclipso

• Global Moderator
  • Godlike Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2015, 07:50:55 AM »

Kudos on the extra hard work man.

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2015, 12:29:50 PM »

The final DL is up.  I hope it meets expectations...

enjoy. :)

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
Re: KI Audio Rips!!
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »

If someone does a torrent, toss the file or magnet here and I'll add it to the first post. :)

teknomedic

• Triple Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2015, 09:26:17 PM »

I might be insane.... I've started on Mortal Kombat.... MK3 to be exact.  Anyone interested in that?  I don't have any plans to release multiples this time... I'll only upload once I'm basically happy with it.

UMK3 will likely be next only because I suspect many of the sounds will be in the same locations as MK3 so I'm hoping many of my names will line up too.... then MK and MK2 most likely.

shakur123

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2015, 08:44:29 AM »

I might be insane.... I've started on Mortal Kombat.... MK3 to be exact.  Anyone interested in that?  I don't have any plans to release multiples this time... I'll only upload once I'm basically happy with it.

Yes please!!! mk3 its a great game, i love the sounds "toastyyy" ;D

Eclipso

• Global Moderator
  • Godlike Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2015, 05:33:29 PM »

UMK3 will likely be next only because I suspect many of the sounds will be in the same locations as MK3 so I'm hoping many of my names will line up too.... then MK and MK2 most likely.

Ill take them as well if your willing to do it. one request though, can you make the cut off point on the sounds like a half second longer?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke