Kim Wu hype - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1441
Latest: Thomasdum
New This Month: 122
New This Week: 60
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 10691
Total Topics: 1434
Most Online Today: 167
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

Author Topic: Kim Wu hype  (Read 3528 times)

MrTBlack

Kim Wu hype
« on: January 04, 2015, 08:17:12 PM »

Does anyone understand why so many people in so many forums are overjoyed for her to appear in Season 3? I personally thought Tusk and Maya were more interesting than her and she wasn't easy to play with in KI2 like Cinder was in KI1.

Hypermcker360

• Awesome Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: HyperMCKER360
    • View Profile
Re: Kim Wu hype
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 10:23:25 PM »

Thought she was cool with the nunchaks, tricky to get some of her moves out.
but a good character to bring back, and another female for a change.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 10:31:06 PM »

Yet so many people want her and season 3. I could only image if she id gonna have a thong like in ki2.

MrTBlack

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 11:20:30 PM »

I could care less if we never got her or Maya. Tusk is who I wanted to return. She is only returning to Season 3 to "complete" the roster.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 07:13:20 AM »

sorry dude. guess he was saved for the sake of story mode. " a hero earns the right to face the evil gargos". i guess this is what we are gonna get from I.G. in the story mode.

JSRT

• Quad Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 01:59:36 PM »

I am excited to see what changes they will make to her. I really like how Maya was brought back and before that Orchid( who i main) and i am interested in seeing Kim Wu's new look. Much like Maya her character will likely be a completely different person who shares the name. Her being Korean i hope that they make her fighting style a bit closer to how Tae Kwan Do looks in practice and i would expect her to be one of the faster characters in the game.

As for Tusk , i am not sure how their take on him will be. I feel like he may be a large grappler type like Thunder. If he is still a Barbarian type character i hope they look toward "Darkwolf" from the movie "Fire and Ice" for inspiration for his design.

MrTBlack

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:15:43 PM »

I am excited to see what changes they will make to her. I really like how Maya was brought back and before that Orchid( who i main) and i am interested in seeing Kim Wu's new look. Much like Maya her character will likely be a completely different person who shares the name. Her being Korean i hope that they make her fighting style a bit closer to how Tae Kwan Do looks in practice and i would expect her to be one of the faster characters in the game.

As for Tusk , i am not sure how their take on him will be. I feel like he may be a large grappler type like Thunder. If he is still a Barbarian type character i hope they look toward "Darkwolf" from the movie "Fire and Ice" for inspiration for his design.

Maya Kim Wu and Tusk are all from the past but Maya was the easiet to implement in the 21st century. I don't think it will be difficult to modernize Kim Wu but tusk can be tricky since he's clearly from the Greco-Roman times. Tusk will probably play like Alex from SFIII and Kim Wu will be a well rounded character just like Jago was in Season 1.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 06:26:25 PM »

i want this game to also have romance. it may sound dumb. but there is romance between maya and tusk. also orchid has a thing for mr, lol jk

MrTBlack

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 07:20:48 PM »

i want this game to also have romance. it may sound dumb. but there is romance between maya and tusk. also orchid has a thing for mr, lol jk

There are some elements from KI2 that will remain the same others won't. They probably are married but wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 08:52:25 PM »

elements as in meter gauge and combo system. others as in rivalry maybe.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke