Wow, after 15+ years of waiting.. can we agree... ball dropped!?! - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1837
Latest: nathanielwv16
New This Month: 397
New This Week: 323
New Today: 62
Stats
Total Posts: 10701
Total Topics: 1436
Most Online Today: 74
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 75
Total: 75
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Wow, after 15+ years of waiting.. can we agree... ball dropped!?!  (Read 13513 times)

MrTBlack

Re: Wow, after 15+ years of waiting.. can we agree... ball dropped!?!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »

it will come. believe it. if it does not. then no tusk or kim wuu

I didn't say it wouldn't come, I only said its not guaranteed. We won't hear anything about it until at least June of 2015 is all I know for sure.

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: A FATAL ERR0R
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 10:01:16 PM »

MS wasn't too quick to make a deal for Season 2 so thats why I'm not certain 3 will be coming.

MrTBlack

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 10:07:42 PM »

MS wasn't too quick to make a deal for Season 2 so thats why I'm not certain 3 will be coming.

Yeah same here. I know in a textual stream IG said 3 seasons were planned but season 3 has no green light. I hope to see Tusk and think he was actually the only KI2 newcomer people actually liked. Even though Maya has vastly improved since KI2, I could still care less whether or not we see her or Kim Wu again.

Hypermcker360

• Awesome Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: HyperMCKER360
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 12:35:55 AM »

Season 3 might not get the green light, but thats not stopping them putting in tusk and kim wu as payable fighters and 2 new stages to round the game off.
What do you think.

MrTBlack

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 03:05:45 AM »

Season 3 might not get the green light, but thats not stopping them putting in tusk and kim wu as payable fighters and 2 new stages to round the game off.
What do you think.

Adam Isgreen stated that Tusk and Kim Wu will eventually appear in KI3 at some point. Either as future DLC or season 3. Here's the article.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/10/15/microsoft-creative-director-hints-at-amazing-things-being-planned-for-killer-instinct-veterans-kim-wu-and-tusk/

Hypermcker360

• Awesome Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 04:56:22 AM »

Lets hope it happens  :)

MrTBlack

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 01:51:13 PM »

Probably in a 3rd season. Can't imagine there'd be much revenue in DLC vs a 3rd season.

jthep

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 11:15:49 AM »

I wouldn't say they dropped the ball, actually this is my favorite fighter since when SF4 dropped what like over 5 years ago?

My minor gripes right now are no fatalities which I liked in 1 and 2 bc lets face it against a good opponent that turtles up, its not always easy to ultra combo someone, but fatalities or even bring back ultimates just to give the fans even more. Also $40 per season is high, but I am hooked so I would buy a season 3.

As for the gameplay its far superior to KI1 or 2, the tutorials are a big plus, but I wish we could use more than just Jago in the Dojo. Also I would like to see a better practice/training mode in the KI1 KI2 classic games included an easier to access command list while fighting!

I am nitpicking at things, but being the game is getting new patches every season, these little nitpicking gripes can easily be fixed. What they have already made is excellent though. A worthy exclusive on XBox One.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:20 PM »

dudes!, we can't just say KI is dine when season 2 is complete. i'm sure IG wants to impress the fighting game community. and it's like i said, it's not microsoft's m.o to leave KI unfinished afther going on trial to get all the rights for KI. believe me, season 3 will come out, and if i'm correct about my theory, no mercy. ultimate combos and even humiliation will be added.

Hypermcker360

• Awesome Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2014, 01:42:19 AM »

I think like you they will be added, but not in season 2.
They will need to use this for season 3 to make sure of sales.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2014, 10:08:10 PM »

I think like you they will be added, but not in season 2.
They will need to use this for season 3 to make sure of sales.

finally a positive thinker for KI besides me, this will come to happen, it's only a matter of time. besides, i believe that IG has done something very incredible with KI, and it's only the begining of season 2. i believe we will see more wonders with KI in season 2.

MrTBlack

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 11:30:52 PM »

But all and all I think we should be grateful we have something for
KI. I honestly thought since KI2 didn't sell well that KI was finished. I remember as a boy I would back order issues of Nintendo power just to see
any word or thing of a 3rd installment to the series. I mean honestly, if we then get a revival of Battletoads which we may get in the near future, I can honestly say that every game I wanted to be revived as a kid is now true.

beary2006

• Solid Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: jamey2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 01:50:10 PM »

I agree and im very thankful amd if we all would be honest our gripes is little grioes of what we would do differently there is NOTHING major broken here at all

LifeTimeFightingGamer

• Basic Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: jdelau2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 07:01:36 PM »

Pretty sure we established the almost complete success of game play. Nobody is complaining about the game being broken. The game lacks in the single player department, story particularly. If they rectify that before it's all said and done as well as the other things we mentioned earlier i'll be fine with it.

Battletoads being remade would be fantastic, but there's still a lot missing from my video game revival wish-list. We still need a brand new elite Earthworm Jim, Loaded, and in the fighting genre they need to add new installments to Primal Rage, Bloody Roar,  Clayfighter, Darkstalkers, and Rival Schools.

Lord Raven

• Extreme Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »

pretty sure there isin't a KI player in this forum that is ok with noit having no mercy finishers or ultimate for that matter. but as i am hoping is that first all chars will be released, then no mercy, then ultimate combos. humiliation would be funny, i always wanted to see maya dance, or imagine what sadira would dance to if she is humiliated.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke