Which character should be the first to release in Season 2? - KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

KillerInstinctOnline - The #1 Fan Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Check out Killer Instinct TV!
Guests have limited access, sign up now for full access!

+-

Navigation

Home
News
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct 2
Killer Instinct (XB1)
Soundtracks
Sound Bites
Downloads
Forum

Amazon

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 1767
Latest: JeffreyMup
New This Month: 362
New This Week: 82
New Today: 70
Stats
Total Posts: 10697
Total Topics: 1434
Most Online Today: 166
Most Online Ever: 942
(June 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Poll

Which character should be the first to release in Season 2?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Which character should be the first to release in Season 2?  (Read 44695 times)

MrTBlack

Re: Which character should be the first to release in Season 2?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »

I say they really outdo the first season and drop two characters at a time at least if not four. This game is not exactly new at this point and us faithful fans would like the full thing already.

In this order I say..

Cinder + Tj

Riptor + Tusk

Maya + Kim Wu

Gargos + Eyedol

and any new characters they wanna incorporate I am all for because the concept for Sadira was creative and cool so i'm sure they'll be able to pull off at least one more original.

P.S. the only frustration I have with this update is that it will provide an Arcade mode that does not have a boss fight (seemingly). What is a classic fighting game arcade mode without a boss fight?

Yes I agree. I do like your roster idea but would like some new faces but only human characters.

Mudarcade

• Hyper Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: Mud360elite
  • Muds Arcade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 03:04:38 PM »

I think Kim Wu would make for the best choice along side Riptor.  She had a lot of sweet moves and I think she would make a great character.  She is hot too lol! Nunchucks and fishnets... I'm totally fine with that :)

MrTBlack

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »

I think Kim Wu would make for the best choice along side Riptor.  She had a lot of sweet moves and I think she would make a great character.  She is hot too lol! Nunchucks and fishnets... I'm totally fine with that :)

I have a gut feeling that Kim WU won't be the first released but you never know. I know a lot of people dislike her but, I really think she can be vastly improved by iron galaxy. Riptor may be first but, I also doubt that to.

OORCHIDD

• Training
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: OorchidD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 08:32:46 PM »

Kim Wu needs to return first, there needs to be time to master Cinder. I can grant you, a cinder will not be the first Season 2 character as he needs time to develop, I know he is a favorite, but 1- more females need to be addressed, 2- a creature such as Riptor should be implemented and 3- Kim Wu just needs to be released

LifeTimeFightingGamer

• Basic Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: jdelau2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 09:17:52 PM »

I say they really outdo the first season and drop two characters at a time at least if not four. This game is not exactly new at this point and us faithful fans would like the full thing already.

In this order I say..

Cinder + Tj

Riptor + Tusk

Maya + Kim Wu

Gargos + Eyedol

and any new characters they wanna incorporate I am all for because the concept for Sadira was creative and cool so i'm sure they'll be able to pull off at least one more original.

P.S. the only frustration I have with this update is that it will provide an Arcade mode that does not have a boss fight (seemingly). What is a classic fighting game arcade mode without a boss fight?

Yes I agree. I do like your roster idea but would like some new faces but only human characters.

I am surprised to see in the first season they even released ONE new character in Sadira. I love the gameplay and have been waiting patiently for years for some company to recognize the gold-mine that the dormant Killer Instinct franchise is so overall i'm glad the game is here. That being said it feels like a 20 year cock-tease so to speak. if they made a much larger addition in terms of new characters as well as all the KI 1 and KI 2 roster  (bosses included), with a sufficient local, single player experience I would be my happiest.  But based on how rushed, or short-staffed this game has been so far... I will be surprised to see more than 1 new character added to this game for the second seaso.

Ghostnasty

• Basic Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: TGF OoKAMI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 08:34:15 PM »

Cinder and Maya hands down please!

Maya's Kart Wheel Shadow Moves holy moley!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:17:27 PM by Ghostnasty »

MrTBlack

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 04:47:30 AM »

Does anyone think we won't have all the remaining ki1 and 2 characters out of curiosity because I'm almost %100 sure were getting every remaining character (excluding Gargos and Eyedol of course.)

GameMasterGuy

• Monster Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: GreyMagicGamma
  • New age hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 12:17:30 PM »

It's not surprising they weren't all there at launch; vanilla SF4 lacked the SSF2 cast at launch and MK9's short lifespan shows how quickly a game dies when you're not even creative enough to add more than a couple new characters.

Prototype9684

• Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »

Even though I wanna see Combo Cinder Riptor KimWu Tusk Maya, I believe were gonna get a more in depth look at Aria.

CXK

• Administrator
  • Crazy Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: A FATAL ERR0R
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »

Does anyone think we won't have all the remaining ki1 and 2 characters out of curiosity because I'm almost %100 sure were getting every remaining character (excluding Gargos and Eyedol of course.)
I could see them excluding Maya or Kim Wu but I don't think that will happen.  I wonder if Season 2 will be the final season or if they'll continue with that format or move on to a new KI all together.

MrTBlack

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »

I could see them excluding Maya or Kim Wu but I don't think that will happen.  I wonder if Season 2 will be the final season or if they'll continue with that format or move on to a new KI all together.

Agreed. We know that Cinder, Combo, Riptor, and Tusk are in since they've been discussed in the stream however, I do believe Kim Wu and Maya will be the final characters and available in 2015 since they are less popular than Tusk and when DH was around they made it clear that the most popular characters would come first (allthough I think Combo is more popular than Thunder).

Orchid92

• Basic Combo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 12:49:43 AM »

Theyre adding new ultras to every character including 2 characters and comfirmed but later in season 3 theyll add ultimates and 1 or 2 characters, there is a total of 6 seasons as far as i know

MrTBlack

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 01:50:22 AM »

Theyre adding new ultras to every character including 2 characters and comfirmed but later in season 3 theyll add ultimates and 1 or 2 characters, there is a total of 6 seasons as far as i know

There is no confirmation of a 3rd season. If this season doesn't succeed then, it will be the last season of KI.
Where did you get the idea of "six seasons" from?

beary2006

• Solid Combo
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: jamey2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 07:07:09 PM »

You are totally right o e season at a time there not even thinking three seasons yet because all thats planned for season two  . As much as I would love six just two for now

MrTBlack

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 09:17:08 PM »

You are totally right o e season at a time there not even thinking three seasons yet because all thats planned for season two  . As much as I would love six just two for now

They have discussed season 3 but nothing will happen until we know the outcome of season 2. Season 3 would probably be just updated stuff and only new characters.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Not affiliated with Microsoft, Rare, Iron Galaxy or Double Helix Games in any way.
The site best viewed on a current OS with up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.  
Admin contact: CXK@killerinstinctonline.net
KITV Channel Browser Powered By: Streambadge
Site banner by Rash4ever and other artwork by Psyke